[toggle title="How long will it take to complete a project? "]
Whether a project takes hours, days or several weeks depends on a number of factors.
- Do you know what renovations you want done?
- What’s your style – contemporary, modern, traditional, eclectic – and how does that translate into the project you envision?
- How comprehensive is the renovation – is it something basic such as upgrading trim or something complex like a complete tear-out and rebuild, with a lot of detail?
- How much do you, the client, want to spend?
- Do you have pictures from magazines or web sites that have inspired you?
- How much inconvenience are you willing to put up with? Realistically, any project will have some impact on your daily routine.
[toggle title="Why shouldn't I use the guy next door or my brother-in-law to renovate my property? "]
We uses only experienced trades people who are experts at what they do. You’ll have a contract to outline the scope of work, the project price and a schedule of payments. The contract protects HR Carpentry, protects you and your property. You’ll receive a genuine receipt that can be used for tax or government grant purposes. We guarantee results and your satisfaction. Can the guy next door or your brother-in-law do that? Quality workmanship costs money. Arranging for ‘under the table’ projects could end up costing you time, money and headaches. Plus you won’t be able to deduct any of the renovation costs!
[toggle title="What projects add the most value to my home?"]
- Renovations to bathrooms and kitchens
- Interior and exterior painting to refresh the look of your property
- Basement renovations
- Adding or updating a family room
- Upgrading flooring
- Building an additional bedroom, home office, garage or outdoor storage
- Enlarging your deck or adding a gazebo for more outdoor living space
Keep in mind that improvements to the ‘physical plant’ of your home will save money and increase your comfort. Upgrading the heating and cooling system, replacing worn shingles and leaky windows will increase energy efficiency and safety.
[toggle title="What makes HR Carpentry different from other renovators? "]
The trades people at HR Carpentry work with passion. Projects are planned along with the clients using the expertise of HR Carpentry to bring your renovation visions to reality.
You can expect open and regular communication at every stage of the project.